Exotic Removal Field Technicians
We have full-time job openings on our ecological restoration field crews.
- Identification and removal of exotic/invasive vegetation
- Must be able to carry up to 40 lb. spray pack over challenging terrain
- General operation and use of chainsaw/machete
- Ability to work long periods of time in all weather conditions
- Requires extensive walking, standing, bending, lifting, digging, and some moderate climbing
Feel free to email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org or to request more information. Or call us at 239.304.0030 for more details.
Earth Tech Environmental is partnering with local colleges to offer student internships each semester. Internships are paid, part-time to full-time positions available to students interested in the environmental field. Successful interns may be offered a full-time position when they graduate.
- Identification of native and exotic/invasive vegetation
- Wetland preserve monitoring and maintenance
- Ability to work in all weather conditions
- GIS mapping, research, fulfillment of personal project
- Assist ecologists and field technicians with general duties in the field and office
Feel free to email your resume to email@example.com or to request more information. Or call us at 239.304.0030 for more details.
- Collier County Comprehensive Watershed Improvement Plan May 24, 2019
- Progress Update March 5, 2019
- Hideaway Beach Erosion Control Project March 4, 2019
- Central Marco Island Re-Grade March 4, 2019
- Contract Award February 27, 2019
- Species Spotlight: Florida Burrowing Owl February 19, 2019
- What Do Animals Do During a “Polar Vortex”? January 30, 2019